We Are Storm Damage Restoration Specialists
- Sela has years of experience working with insurance companies. Sela has handled thousands of claims like yours. We will explain the insurance claims process in detail.
- Sela can handle any type of claim – from a small scratch on siding, to a fallen tree, to a completely new roof.
- Sela offers a no obligation first consultation and inspection of your property.
- We explain the repair process in clear language so you fully understand the storm damage restoration process.
Working With Insurance Companies
You may be nervous about dealing with insurance companies. Don’t be! With Sela, you’re not alone. Our unique combination of restoration contracting and insurance recovery experience will help ensure that your repairs are done on time and that you will receive the money due on your claim in a timely manner.
Choose Sela as your insurance claim specialist! You will have hired the region’s best contractor to meet with your insurance provider, process your storm damage claim, and complete your restoration in a timely and professional manner.
We Work With ALL Insurance Companies
We work with all insurance companies and have a solid reputation for handling the insurance process with minimal intervention from the homeowner. We receive referrals from many insurance companies, and are listed as an approved contractor of choice.
A question we often hear is: “Won’t my insurance rates go up if I turn in a claim?” In general, a storm large enough to cause hail, wind and/or fallen tree damage will affect a large area; rates go up for the entire state. In that case, your rates will go up whether you turn in a claim or not. Don’t accept higher rates and damage that goes unfixed!
To save time as the restoration process begins, please have your insurance policy and policy numbers available. If you do not have this information, contact your insurance agent; they will be able to assist you.
Our Materials Are Guaranteed
Sela prides itself on using the best roofing and siding products. We have long-term partnerships with established manufacturers, and the products we use are covered by the manufacturers’ warranty.
The Restoration Process
The storm damage restoration process begins when a Sela representative visits your property and conducts a thorough analysis of your home. You will then need to contact your insurance company to 1) set up your claim, and 2) give your Sela representative the authorization to meet with your adjuster to discuss the damage. We then prepare a free and complete estimate of proposed work to be performed, and handle negotiations regarding the scope and terms of the bid with your insurance company. You will receive professional and specialized service when contracted, with no headaches from your insurance company!
Insurance claims can be confusing and frustrating. The following list should help streamline the process.
- Initiate your claim as soon as possible and obtain your claim number. This number will be your primary reference point throughout the process.
- Select a reputable contractor like Sela to handle your contracting needs. Your contractor should be 1) experienced in insurance restoration work, and 2) do much of the liaison work between you and your insurance provider.
- Most insurance payments occur in two phases. A first check (ACV – Actual Cash Value) is usually released after your insurance provider agrees to the damages. The final check (RCV – total Replacement Cost Value of the entire project) is usually released upon completion of the project.
The Sela Advantage
Our number one priority? To restore your home to its pre-storm condition as soon as possible. With Sela, ALL your roofing, siding, soffit, fascia and gutter work is managed with ONE claim and with ONE contractor! You do not have to schedule and negotiate with multiple contractors, saving you time and lowering your stress. You can rely upon Sela to negotiate on your behalf, and get the best possible settlement to repair the damage to your home.